The New Pulsar 200 is going to be called as Pulsar 200NS which means Naked Sports
Some Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS features:
- Bajaj plans to sell the New Pulsar 200NS under INR 1,00,000. (Exact prices will be out next financial year 2012-2013)
- 200cc Single Cylinder, SOHC 4 Valves, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark Engine.
- Producing peak power of 23.19 BHP @ 9500 rpm and 18.3 Nm of Torque @ 8000 rpm.
- 6-Speed Gearbox.
- Fuel Economy on 50-60 Kmpl as per IDC.
- Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with independent gas canister at the rear.
- Finally gets a Petal Disc brake. (Both front and rear)
- Bajaj claims a 0-60 kmph in 3.61 seconds and 0-100 kmph in 9.83 seconds.
Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Photos